Natalia Kumar is an Associate in the Banking and Finance practice in Bahrain.
Natalia specialises in banking and regulatory matters including trade finance, syndicated lending, secondary market transactions and project finance.
Natalia has represented both lenders and borrowers including banks, and multi-national corporate clients as well as advised on cross-border issues including regulated banking services, collective investment undertakings, marketing and promotions. She has advised on matters relating to the Central Bank of Bahrain including its Rulebook and laws as well as on regulatory and procedural aspects of establishing various fund structures in Bahrain.
Natalia also undertakes Corporate Structuring work. She has experience in incorporating companies; drafting documentation such as constitutional documents and regularly deals with the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism and other governmental ministries.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi Natalia was an Associate in a boutique law firm in Bahrain.
- Mubadala Infrastructure Partners Limited, advising in connection with establishing a private investment undertaking fund and incorporating a fund vehicle in Bahrain.
- Mueller Middle East B.S.C. (c), advising in connection with a term loan and working capital facility in relation to the construction of a manufacturing plant in Bahrain.
- Canara Bank, advising on the purchase of a USD 25 million and a USD 15 million loan facility from Arab Banking Corporation B.S.C.
- Allied Bank Limited – Foreign Branch, advising in relation to three facilities in the sum of USD 30 million provided to a company in Mauritius and four facilities in the sum of USD 26 million provided to a company in the UAE.
- JS Bank Limited, acting as lead counsel in advising in connection with credit and trade finance facilities of up to AED4 million to a company in the United Arab Emirates.
2018 – Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, University of London
2008 – Bachelor of Science (Hons) Management (Accounting & Finance), The University of Manchester
2013 – Solicitor in England and Wales