Natalia specialises in banking and regulatory matters including trade finance, syndicated lending, secondary market transactions and project finance.
Natalia represents both lenders and borrowers including banks, and multi-national corporate clients as well as advises on cross-border issues including regulated banking services, collective investment undertakings, marketing and promotions. She advises on matters relating to the Central Bank of Bahrain including its Rulebook and laws as well as on regulatory and procedural aspects of establishing various fund structures in Bahrain.
In 2016, Natalia joined Al Tamimi & Company in Bahrain and was promoted to Senior Associate in January 2019. She is a core member of Al Tamimi’s Project’s Group and is playing a key role in developing the Financial Law module of the Bahrain Professional Legal Practice Course.
- ACWA Power, Mitsui & Co., Ltd and Al Moayyed Contracting Group W.L.L., advising the lenders as their local lead counsel in relation to the development, ownership and operation of the Al Dur II IWPP in Bahrain, one of the biggest project financing projects in Bahrain.
- Wilmington Trust (London) Limited, EMMC II S.à r.l., MMC2 (EUR Unlevered) Investments I S.à r.l. and MMC2 (EUR Levered) Investments I S.à r.l. and Barclays Bank PLC, acting as lenders’ lead local counsel in relation to facilities offered to amongst others, Inspired Education Holdings Limited and Inspired Finco Holding Limited of EUR145 million.
- Mueller Middle East B.S.C. (c), acting as the borrower’s lead local counsel and advising in connection with a term loan and working capital facility in relation to the construction of the first copper manufacturing plant in Bahrain.
- Eagle Hills Diyar Company W.L.L., advising the borrower as their lead local counsel in relation to a USD374 million syndicated term facilities provided by Emirates NBD and First Abu Dhabi Bank to finance the construction of Marassi Galleria Mall, Vida Hotel and the Address Hotel.
- ABC Islamic Bank E.C., advising the lender in relation to a murabaha facility in the sum of USD 90 million provided to a leading airline in Bahrain.
- Mubadala Infrastructure Partners Limited, advising in connection with establishing a private investment undertaking fund and incorporating a fund vehicle in Bahrain.
2018 – Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, University of London
2008 – Bachelor of Science (Hons) Management (Accounting & Finance), The University of Manchester
2013 – Solicitor in England and Wales