Al Tamimi & Company’s Corporate Services team assists and provides businesses across the Middle East with their company administration. In conjunction with Al Tamimi’s other specialist practice areas, including Corporate Structuring, we provide a full service offering for the establishment and ongoing administration of companies both onshore and in free zones including the DIFC, ADGM and DMCC.
Al Tamimi’s Corporate Services team provides the following corporate services to companies:
- Act as a company secretary;
- Incorporation assistance;
- Majority of the board of directors;
- Administrative services (including registered office services).
- Act as a nominee shareholder;
- Interact directly with regulatory authorities on behalf of clients;
- Maintain shareholders, directors and company secretary registers;
- Attend board/shareholders meetings and take minutes;
- Carry-out online submissions;
- Issue/cancel share certificates; and
- Witness execution and certify documents as true copies.
Why corporate services and Al Tamimi & Company?
We have seen companies being fined for a failure to fulfill important duties such as document submission deadlines and shareholder meeting obligations, which negatively impacts their business and their reputation. Al Tamimi’s broad coverage of the Middle East makes us well-placed to advise clients on properly administering their corporate records to ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements. Our Corporate Services team work hand-in-hand with Al Tamimi’s practice area and sector specialists to ensure a full service offering for each and every client.
For example, Al Tamimi is very well acquainted with DIFC offerings including its legal framework. We have extensive experience in structuring and establishing companies in the DIFC to enable businesses to achieve their strategic goals.
Al Tamimi also provides comprehensive legal advisory services under the DIFC and DFSA regimes, both contentious (DIFC Courts, DIFC-LCIA Arbitral Tribunal) and non-contentious, focused on corporate governance and commercial matters, for example NASDAQ Dubai listing, M&A and/or corporate finance transactions advice and assistance.