Noor has worked as a member of the litigation team at Mohammed Radha Bu Hussain law firm in which she represented a wide range of the local and international commercial companies. In particular, she was involved in litigation works and handled all legal procedures such as reviewing documents as well as, written pleadings, drafting claim writs and other kinds of submissions, raising appeals and all related services.
As from 2012, Noor joined Khaled Al Dosery and Associates as an Associate, in which she advised on a variety of matters, including contractual disputes, maritime law, banking disputes, commercial agency matters, court procedures, emergency measures and injunctive relief.
Over 7 years of dispute resolution and litigation experience in Bahrain, having joined Nezar Raees Associates as from 2014, acting on behalf of a wide range of clients including banks, insurance companies, high-profiled companies in the construction industry and other commercial local companies. in addition to advising on general labour and commercial law matters.
Noor has assisted in the incorporation of a multitude of corporate entities and advising them in relation to compliance and regulatory matters, as well as, providing them with the necessary guidance.
- Representing one of the leading international banks in the implementation of business and official pledges.
- Representing a construction company in drafting and filing a constitutional case;
- Representing international company in arbitration case;
- Representing international construction company in environmental criminal case;
- Representing a dredging and marine engineering company in criminal maritime case before the coast guards and public prosecution;
- Representing construction company in enforcement of arbitration award;
- Representing numerous local and international companies in criminal cases relating to work safety and hazard;
- Representing one of the leading construction companies in the region in an international banking case;
- Representing local company in commercial agency dispute;
- Representing international and local companies in labour disputes;
- Representing and advising a local company in bankruptcy case
2017 – LLM in Banking Law, University of Bahrain
2010 – LLB, University of Bahrain
2011 – Practice in Bahrain