Noff Al Khafaji is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Structuring Department and has over 7 years of corporate structuring experience, working on a variety of corporate and advisory matters for both national and multinational clients.
Noff has experience in advising on all types of corporate and restructuring matters both within and outside of the free zones, with particular expertise in dealing with the Dubai International Financial Centre, including formation of entities, group reorganizing and advising on optimal corporate structures to conduct commercial activities at all stages.
Noff also has experience with advising on corporate laws and regulations including regulatory strategies and compliance. Noff has worked on advising government authorities with regulatory advice in connection with the establishment of free zones and drafting implementing regulations to provide the legislative framework for setting up and regulating corporate entities in such free zones.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Noff completed an internship with the Legal Affairs Department of The Rulers Court, Government of Dubai.
- Re-domiciliation of United Arab Shipping Company, which was established by virtue of a treaty between six GCC governments to the Dubai International Financial Centre.
- Merger of RAK Free Trade Zone and RAK Investment Authority and assisting with the new free zone structure named RAK Economic Zones, RAKEZ.
- Drafting corporate company regulations as well as operating rules for various free zones in UAE.
- Group restructuring matters for high net worth clients.
- Setting up international law firms within the DIFC.
2011 – LLB, University of Wales