Al Tamimi & Company expands its Corporate Services offering
Watch Izabella Szadkowska, Partner, Corporate Services provide full overview of Corporate Services here.
Al Tamimi & Company’s Corporate Services team assists and provides businesses across the Middle East with their company administration. In conjunction with Al Tamimi’s other specialist practice areas, including Corporate Structuring, we provide a full service offering for the establishment and ongoing administration of companies both onshore and in free zones in Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
Why Corporate Services and Al Tamimi & Company?
We have seen companies being fined for a failure to fulfil important duties such as document submission deadlines and shareholder meeting obligations, which negatively impacted their business and their reputation. Our broad coverage of the Middle East makes us well-placed to advise clients on properly administering their corporate records to ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements.
How can we help?
Our team can provide the following services:
- Prepare board/shareholders meetings packs, attend those and take minutes;
- Carry-out online/ physical document/ corporate actions submissions;
- Interact directly with regulatory authorities on behalf of clients;
- Provide registered office;
- Maintain shareholders, directors and company secretary registers;
- Issue/cancel share certificates;
- Act as a company secretary;
- Act as a nominee shareholder;
- Assist with bank account opening process to the extent allowed under relevant regulations and financial institution’s policies;
- Assist with residency visa/immigration matters;
- Form SPVs in respect of financing transactions and provide them with corporate services; and
- Witness execution and certify documents as true copies.
Al Tamimi’s Corporate Services team is unique as it is comprised of lawyers who, under the Corporate Services arm, provide their services at competitive fees and work hand-in-hand with Al Tamimi’s sector specialists to ensure a full service offering for every client.
Click here to meet the team and learn more about how we can help you.
Partner, Corporate Services