Yafa Abourah is an Associate and part of Al Tamimi & Company’s Corporate Commercial practice in Jordan. She is a qualified Jordanian Lawyer and has particular interest in M&A transactions.
Yafa has advised on multiple corporate and commercial matters, including due diligence transactions, Mergers and Acquisitions, securities offerings, listing and purchase of shares and equity, and corporate set-up, licensing and restructurings.
That, in addition to foreign investment in addition to Banking and Finance matters for Jordan and Iraq, such as advising financial institutions on compliance and regulatory matters, including the licensing and registration requirements of offshore offerings into Jordan and Iraq.
Yafa also handles matters relating to the registration of companies, which includes drafting various required key documents such as memoranda and articles of association, board and shareholders meeting minutes, authorization letters and other incorporation documents for private and public companies and all other types of companies including foreign operating and non-operating.
- Advising European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) as to a comprehensive review of the Securities sector in Jordan.
- Acted as Jo Petrol’s counsel in the acquisition of 100% of Hydron’s operations in Jordan (fuel services field).
- Acting as the Seller’s counsel in the acquisition of a telecommunication company in Jordan.
- National Bank of Kuwait helping with restructuring their facilities standard forms, in addition to advising on their day-to-day matters.
- Eagle Hills, a regional real estate development, on its various real estate developments and hospitality projects in Amman and Aqaba, including the St. Regis Hotel and Residences
2015 – L.L.B University of Jordan
2018 – Jordanian Bar Association