Saeed is practicing law as an associate focusing on litigation and arbitration matters in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. KSA. He has experience of litigating before the General Court, Criminal Court, Commercial Court, Labor Court, and Administrative Court. He has also involved in establishing various new companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Representing clients before the General Court in various matters related to Real Estate, debt recovery, transportation, compensation and mortgage claims.
- Representing clients before the Criminal Court in financial crimes which includes forgery, embezzlement.
- Representing clients before the Commercial Court in relation to financial claims and share holders disputes.
- Representing client before the Administrative Court in relation to trademarks and income tax disputes.
- Representing clients in ongoing arbitration case related to termination of contracts and compensation
- Representing clients in interrogation sessions before the Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution.
- Representing clients in Cyber Crime being committed against them.
- Representing clients before the Labor Commission in relation to employment dispute.
- Representing clients before the Enforcement Court in relation to enforcing judgments cheques and promissory notes
2013 – Master of Laws, Indiana University
2013 – Master of Laws, University of Missouri
2009 – Bachelor of Law, King Abdulaziz University
Saudi Bar Association