Reem is a litigation and arbitration Associate based in Al Tamimi’s Qatar office. She is involved in numerous aspects of the various stages of litigation and arbitration within Qatar. Reem is majorly involved in providing legal opinions and advice to local and international clients, as well as international law firms/co-counsels, in relation to a wide range of areas of the Qatari Law. These include, among others, the Civil Law, the Commercial Companies Law, the Commercial Law, the Agency Law and the Arbitration Law, with specialisation in the field of Construction. She is also highly involved in the preparation and drafting of various types of commercial and legal correspondence, including legal letters and legal notices.
- Advising Lusail in relation to a high-profile construction case against a major multinational engineering construction company
- Advising Msheireb – providing legal opinions on dispute with a leading British multinational facilities management and construction services company
- Advising Bechtel OBI – assisting on strategy submissions including drafting legal advice and opinions in respect of Qatari law
- Assisting on advice to Hitachi in relation to subcontractor claims.
- Providing advice to Hyundai Construction & Engineering Co. Ltd. regularly by drafting legal opinions on numerous aspects of Qatari law as well as opinions on particular disputes.
2015 – LL.B. Law, University of Leeds