Nasouh Raslan is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in Abu Dhabi.
Before practicing law, Nasouh gained practical entrepreneurial experience in the food & beverage industry. He also worked at a strategy consultancy, where he focused on implementing new performance management processes for a public sector entity.
Prior to joining the firm, Nasouh gained legal experience in the corporate-commercial group at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP in Toronto, Canada. He also has in-legal house experience, where he worked at the Toronto office of a global hospitality company, covering North & Central America.
At Al Tamimi, Nasouh has been involved in setting up various legal entities in Abu Dhabi Global Market such as special purpose vehicles and foundations. He also helps the rest of the team and other practice areas as needed, whether in performing due diligence for clients seeking a public listing, or in reviewing and drafting commercial agreements.
- Advising a prominent UAE business family on establishing a private family foundation.
- Assisting a multi-billion dollar regional media company on a multi-phase corporate restructuring;
- Helping a large Korean defence company establish in the UAE;
- Preparing a multi-jurisdictional survey comparing the attractiveness of different jurisdictions and free zones;
- Drafting and reviewing a joint venture agreement for two large European IT companies seeking to cooperate in the UAE;
- Advising a global construction company on its UAE corporate structure and exposure to UAE competition laws.
2009 – Bachelor of Law (LLB), University of Leicester – UK.
2004 – Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com, General Management with concentrations in Finance and Entrepreneurship), McGill University, Canada
2017 – Member, Law Society of Upper Canada