Lyndon leads Al Tamimi & Company’s Construction & Infrastructure practice.
Lyndon has significant experience in non-contentious matters relating to, amongst other things, major city developments, PFI, rail, road and bridge projects, hotel construction and refurbishments, and metro projects.
He has over 25 years’ experience in all forms of dispute resolution and avoidance including arbitration, litigation, adjudication, expert determination and mediation and is a CEDR accredited mediator.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi, Lyndon was Regional Legal Director for a large multi-disciplinary consultant handling large -scale major projects within the GCC and North Africa.
- Advising a Developer on the £700 million redevelopment of a Sports Village in the UK involving the negotiation and drafting of the professional appointments, warranties, novation agreements and Building Contracts over six proposed stages;
- Advising a Developer on a contractor financed social housing scheme in the UK which involved the drafting and negotiation of Framework Agreements for the appointed Contractors and the professional team together with corresponding warranties, novation agreements;
- Negotiating a Consultancy Agreement in connection with the extension of the Dubai Metro;
- Negotiating a Final Service Agreement in respect of the Riyadh Metro;
- Advising on the recovery of substantial fees for a Consultant in Bahrain ;
- Advising on a large Arbitration in respect of a hotel and villa complex in Oman;
- Advising on a multi -million AED Consultancy Agreement in respect of Marsa Al Seef, Dubai;
- Advising on Project Management agreements involving PIF in KSA
- Advising on large Infrastructure contract on behalf of a Consultant with the government of Qatar;
- Advising in respect of a large mixed used development on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
1991 – The Law Society Finals, The College of Law University of Chester
1989 – BA (Joint Honours) Laws and Psychology, University of Keele
2013 – Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR), Accredited Mediator
1993 – Solicitor, England & Wales