How has Education in the Middle East and North Africa evolved to keep up with progressive digital and regulatory requirements of the times?
From the rise of AI in the classroom to the strong international interest in the regions education market the sector continues to undergo major transformation.
Our latest Law Update
, titled “Brushstrokes of Law: Painting the Future”, takes a deep dive into these latest developments. In this issue, we explore:
We also feature a special section on our collaboration with the Mawaheb Art Studio, a unique creative space for People of Determination, and the artwork you see through the pages of this edition is a reflection of the students creativity.
The Law Update is a must-read for anyone who is passionate about education, whether you’re a lawyer, educator, policymaker, or investor.Read the full edition
Jamal worked at a local law firm in Jeddah for three years prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company in 2022. He has particular experience in commercial transactions and corporate matters. In his previous role, he was involved with reviewing and drafting of various local and international commercial agreements as well as complying corporates internal policies under the KSA laws.
To mention but a few of previous experiences: Draft a Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) between a Saudi company and a Belgian company in the field of maritime shipping.
– Review of a Commercial Agency Contract in the business of pharmaceuticals in English in coordination with the contract parties outside Saudi Arabia.
– Review and negotiate an agreement related to a main international sport event for Automobile & Motorcycle racing in Saudi Arabia.
– Draft Terms and Conditions for a Saudi electronic platform specialized in the retail trade, including regulating the legal positions between the platform and its customers, suppliers, and retailers.
– Draft a Franchise Agreement in English, with the drafting of its Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
– Draft a Joint Venture Contract (JV) in English between a Saudi company specialized in the field of information technology infrastructure and an American company specialized in the same activity.
2019 – Bachelor of Law, King Abdulaziz University
2022 – Licensed Lawyer, Saudi Arabia