Hany is a qualified lawyer with over 19 years of extensive legal experience. He is based in Port Said Office and he maintains excellent relationship with governmental bodies in Port Said and Alexandria.
He is specialized in maritime law, and he deals with a wide range of high profile casualties, including collisions, oil pollution and groundings cases. He also deals with total loss, damage to ports’ properties claims, stowaways and cargo claims. Hany handles international disputes for P&I Clubs and for a wide variety of clients worldwide in the shipping, insurance and international trade fields.
He is specialized in marine cases, shipping, arbitration and commercial litigation. His primary area of expertise and experience is wet and dry shipping.
- Handling clients’ claims, ensuring that clients receive highest quality service without compromising the company’s interests.
- Giving daily legal advice to decision makers in shipping and admiralty in addition to Customs, administrative, Criminal & labor laws, and other fields of law related to the business of some of the major liners operating in Egypt.
- Negotiating, drafting, solidifying, administrating and revising all kinds of contracts/agreements and other documents, addressing the contractual needs of the company’s various departments.
- Handling many high-level cases in reference to the Egyptian customs wrongful accusations to shipping lines and their local agencies related to smuggling of goods in cases of mis-declared cargoes.
- Preventing legal complications by advising clients on the legal risks surrounding day to day work.
1999 – LLB, Zagazig University
Egyptian Bar Association