Walaa Al Qasem is a Senior Consultant in the Corporate Structuring practice in Abu Dhabi.
Walaa Al Qasem has been a member of Al Tamimi and Company since 2008. Walaa has extensive experience of and excellent contacts in Abu Dhabi and UAE Federal governmental departments and has a deep understanding of the practices and procedures of licensing bodies, authorities charged with issuing governmental approvals, notaries public and UAE Ministries. She is considered a ‘go-to’ lawyer when it comes to preparing and implementing licensing applications, sponsorship arrangements, constitutional documentation and obtaining governmental approvals for any field of business activity.
Walaa has an excellent experience in negotiating, reviewing and drafting various types of contracts such as articles of association, share transfer agreements, sale and purchase agreements, amendments agreements etc and reviewing all the required documents in relation to formation of various kinds of companies and in Providing legal opinions on commercial companies’ issues and restructuring matters related to companies.
- ‘Gold to Go’ on the licensing and placement of gold dispensing machines in Abu Dhabi and around the UAE.
- Mubadala Development Company on a range of new business lines, restructuring and licensing issues.
- Emirates Aluminium Company Limited PJSC on a variety of commercial and licensing matters.
- The Abu Dhabi Executive Council on a variety of corporate structuring and licensing matters.
- The Executive Affairs Authority on a variety of corporate structuring and licensing matters
- IPIC on JV arrangements and licensing matters.
- Al Fardan Group on commercial arrangements and restructuring licensing matters.
1992 – MBA, University of Atlanta
2006 – Bachelor of Law, University of Jordan