Sherif is an Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Egypt.
Sherif’s practice focuses on M&A and capital markets across various industries. He advises clients on transaction documents, deal negotiations, corporate structuring and in conducting due diligence exercises. Sherif also advises clients on commercial transactions and agreements as well as legal and regulatory matters of relevance to corporate clients.
- Integrated Diagnostics Holdings plc, the largest fully integrated private sector diagnostics services provider in Egypt, on its listing on the main market of the London Stock Exchange. Transaction value: USD 668 million market capitalization, including an initial public offering which raised USD 290 million.
- Shareholders of Mass Food Group, the local market leader in cereal manufacturing and owner of local brand Timmy’s, on the sale of their companies to Kellogg Company, the international market leader. Transaction value: approx. USD 50 million.
- EFG-Hermes, as Sole Global Coordinator, on the listing in the Egyptian Stock Exchange of Cleopatra Hospital, the largest private sector hospitals group in Egypt. Transaction value: USD 161.6 million market capitalization, including an initial public offering which raised USD 40.4 million.
- Owners of Nile Badrawi Hospital on the sale of their entire stake in the company to Cleopatra Hospital, an Abraaj Capital affiliate. Transaction value: approx. USD 32 million.
- Purchasers in the management buyout of Pharos Holding (the holding company of a leading non-banking financial services conglomerate) from Citadel Capital. Transaction value: confidential.
2017 – Diploma in International and Comparative Law, American University in Cairo
2013 – LL.B., Cairo University
2015 – Egyptian Bar Association