Sana Saleem is an Associate in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications practice in Dubai.
Sana joined Al Tamimi & Company in 2012. Sana has advised clients across the full range of technology, media and telecommunication matters including technology transactions, privacy and data protection, electronic signatures and e-commerce, information security, health related advertising, media and telecommunications. Some of this work has been on secondment to a client which has allowed Sana to gain an excellent working knowledge of their business and how best to deliver legal solutions on a daily basis. Previously, Sana gained valuable litigation experience in the district attorney’s office in Boston, and in the contract team of an information management company that provides technology escrow services.
- A local bank in relation to a data hosting project including reviewing a data hosting agreement.
- A number of local banks with regard to preparing a framework services agreement, and related statements of work for the delivery of a range of information technology and business process management and consulting services relating to the establishment and management of centres at which a range of tasks, including the likes of data entry work and customer service call centre work.
- Various international clients on local law consideration in relation to on-line promotional campaigns.
- Various international clients on local law considerations relating to the use and disclosure of employee and customer information, and with regard to the monitoring of employee emails and internet usage.
- A government entity on the drafting, preparing and reviewing software procurement agreements, and related maintenance agreements.
2011 – Juris Doctor, Suffolk University
2007 – Bachelor of Arts – Biology and Economics, Mount Holyoke College
2012 – New York State Bar
2011 – Massachusetts Bar