Al Tamimi & Company wins seven prestigious international Asian legal awards
Al Tamimi & Company, the largest independent law firm in the Middle East, announce that they have been chosen by the annual Asian-Mena Counsel Corporate Asia & Middle East Survey 2011 as the winners of awards in seven prestigious categories in the UAE, the most of any law firm practicing in the region.
For the UAE region the firm has been awarded:
- Banking and Finance Law Firm of the Year
- Compliance/Regulatory Law Firm of the Year
- Corporate and M&A Law Firm of the Year
- Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year
- Telecommunications, Media and technology Law Firm of the Year
- Most Responsive Domestic Firm of the year
The firm has also received honourable mentions in the UAE categories for:
- Alternative Investment Funds Law Firm of the Year
- International Arbitration Law Firm of the Year
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year
- Maritime and Shipping Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate/Construction Law Firm of the Year
Now in its fifth year, the annual Asian-Mena Counsel Corporate Asia & Middle East Survey 2011 is the largest and most objective survey of in house counsel and buyers of legal services in Asia.
The winners are chosen on the basis of votes and testimonials received from individual in-house counsel and corporate decision makers across the Asia region.
The awards are a representation of which specialist teams have made a strong impression on their clients for a variety of reasons, from expertise and reputation to responsiveness and flexibility.
Honourable mentions were given to those firms who received a high number of votes and strong recommendations in specific areas.
Commenting on the awards, Al Tamimi managing partner Husam Hourani said: “I am delighted that our work is recognised by our peers, our clients and our friends in Asia. We have focused on the Asian markets as our clients have led inward and outward investment in the region. These prestigious awards are a tribute to the hard work and dedication of everyone at our firm.”