Nadine Khaled is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in the Egypt Office.
Nadine joined the firm in 2011. Prior to that Nadine had an internship at Baker & McKenzie at the Cairo Office in 2010. Nadine has experience in acquisition transactions, due diligence processes, drafting of pertinent reports and high level issues reports. She is also experienced in company and commercial work in Egypt; preparing and drafting numerous types of commercial and civil agreements including distribution and toll manufacturing agreements. Preparing commercial agreements including franchise, commercial agency, sale, marketing, supply, customs clearance, assignment, lease, forbearance, brokerage and services, and in corporate secretarial work including general assemblies and board meetings.
She provided advice to foreign companies starting their business in the Egyptian market (including establishment procedures, labour requirements and general tax implications). Nadine has experience in incorporating offshore as well as inland companies and partnerships, moreover, in advising on the Egyptian Labour Law and drafting of employment contracts.
- Advising Grofin Egypt on their daily corporate and employment matters.
- Assisting in the due diligence on the passive infrastructure of one of the major mobile telecommunication networks in Egypt.
- Advising and assisting international clients in relation to establishing offshore and free zone companies.
- Acting as buyer counsel in the acquisition of Egyptian Advanced Company for Public Transportation (Misr Bus) by Emirates National Group.
- Advising EFG-Hermes Asset Management in their investment in Wadi Degla Investments and conducting a due diligence on the lands allocated and owned by the target.
2009 – LL.B. (license en droit), Cairo University
2010 – Egyptian Bar Association