Nadine Khaled is a Senior Associate in the Employment practice in the Egypt Office.
Nadine joined the firm in 2011. Prior to that Nadine had an internship at Baker & McKenzie at the Cairo Office in 2010. Nadine has experience in drafting employment contracts, preparing exit strategies, advising on the Egyptian labor law and social insurance law and dealing with the labor office in such respect.
She provided advice to foreign companies starting their business in the Egyptian market (including labor requirements and general tax implications). Nadine has experience in advising on the Egyptian Labor Law and drafting of employment contracts.
- Advising Nokia on the termination of their employees.
- Advising Kellogg on their daily employment matters.
- Advising Grofin Egypt on their daily corporate and employment matters.
- Assisting in the due diligence on the passive infrastructure of one of the major mobile telecommunication networks in Egypt and handling the employment part.
- Acting as buyer counsel in the acquisition of Egyptian Advanced Company for Public Transportation (Misr Bus) by Emirates National Group and handling the employment part.
2009 – LL.B. (license en droit), Cairo University
2010 – Egyptian Bar Association