Sultan has over 8 years experience advising on corporate commercial matters. He has particular expertise in merger & acquisitions and foreign investments.
Sultan also specialises on Competition Law, he is also a member of the corporate structuring team.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi he was employed by an international law firm and he also worked in a leading family business in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising a multinational company in relation to the local regulatory process with respect to a global cross jurisdictional $14 billion disposal and related local competition requirements and filings which included applying to the Economic Cities Authority at King Abdullah Economic City and SAGIA;
- Advising major automotive company with regard to their agency restructure in Saudi Arabia and the appointment of the new agent and making the necessary filings to implement such changes;
- Advising a holding company in relation to a minority stake acquisition of a local brand which included carrying out all necessary regulatory drafting and due diligence and filings to the authorities;
- Advising a major foreign cranes company with regard to their share swap transaction with a Saudi company, which included carrying out the necessary due diligence and regulatory fillings;
- Assisting and advising a foreign consultancy firms in relation to the Government Procurement Law and general corporate and employment matters.
- Assisting a major Saudi company in relation to a joint venture with a foreign partner in relation to its healthcare services and the incorporation of the joint venture through the foreign investment authority;
- Assisting a leading Saudi University with respect to its entrepreneur program.
2011 – LLB, University of Northumbria
Licensed by the Ministry of Justice In Saudi Arabia