Samer is a Partner at Al Tamimi & Company and has played an integral part in the growth of the Litigation practice in the Amman office.
Samer has experience in all aspects of the litigation including representing local and international clients in numerous commercial, civil, criminal, banking, insurance and media cases before all stages of court in Jordan. Moreover, Samer’s responsibilities extends to drafting and revising all forms of commercial contracts of advising on corporate set-up and structuring, and leading on due diligence exercises for a number of reputable companies in Jordan.
In addition, Samer advises on other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), and in regularly approach to act as an arbitrator in construction and commercial dispute in Jordan.
- Standard Chartered Bank, a British multinational banking and financial services company, acting as local counsel for the Bank and handling all litigation and enforcement matters within Jordan including labor disputes.
- Maersk Jordan, a transport and logistics company, acting as local counsel in various employment and litigation matters including providing continuous advice and legal opinion in a all maritime-related matters.
- LG Electronics Levant, a leading manufacturer of electronic products, acting as local counsel and legal representative before courts in a number of litigious matters.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company, a leading agricultural processor company, acting as local counsel and representing the Company in all litigation matters.
- COPRI Construction, a leading contractor and developed company for roads and buildings, advising on a range of corporate and contentious matters relating to the construction of a ring road in Jordan (major construction project), including arrangements with sub-contractors.
- National Bank of Kuwait, first local Kuwaiti bank and large financial institution, acting as local counsel and representing client in all advisory, regulatory, and litigation matters.
2000 – LLB Law, University of Jordan
2001 – Jordanian Bar Association