Saleh Al Hebshi has experience in IP litigation and enforcement, who has a full understanding of the legal judiciary systems of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Prior joining Al Tamimi & Company Saleh was Senior Legal Advisor at one of the leading air cargo carrier companies at the legal department in the KSA. He worked in several legal matters in different areas of the legal profession.
He was a legal consultant in a regional law firm in KSA, where he advised several companies and representing them before the competent authorities.
- Advised and represented local and international companies in various litigation cases in the KSA
- Established Saudi companies and handled several companies’ registration in accordance with SAGIA and MOCI requirements.
- Advised and managed Trademark registration regionally.
- Provided training and workshops to the Customs and the Anti Counterfeit Department (ACFD) officials on how to identify counterfeits.
- Handled enforcement regarding brand protection issues.
- Implemented and contributed strategy for anti-counterfeiting work in KSA.
- Managed number of trademarks in Customs Recordals.
- Provided regional enforcement program, including online and offline enforcement.
- Developed effective relationships with Customs and law ACFD in KSA
- Tracked and prepared trademarks, copyrights applications and registration statuses, due dates, maintenance deadlines, and maintain trademark files
- resolved disputes involving, trademark, cybercrime and copyright issues in courts.
- Handled oppositions before the trademark office.
- Advised regarding protecting trademarks from infringement and dilution and also provides trademark litigation (prosecution and defence) in the courts.
2018 – LLM Master of Law Degree, King Abdulaziz University
2017 – Master Degree of MBA, University of Business Technology
2013 – LLB Bachelor of Law Degree, King Abdulaziz University
2018 – Saudi Bar Association