Said Mahmoud Refaei is a Senior Associate in the Litigation practice in Sharjah.
Said Refaei is qualified in writing law suits, civil or criminal before the Court of First Instance, Court of Appeal and the Court of Cassation. In addition, he has assisted clients and offered legal opinion and advice in all areas of jurisdiction whether civil, commercial, maritime, and power of attorneys’ agreements. Said Refaei’s particular expertise is in personal status law, felonies, misdemeanours, insurance and compensation and traffic issues. He is highly accomplished in coordinating the appropriate measures with the clients’ needs and requirements.
- Assisted client to win acquittal from the charges of drug abuse before the court of appeal by revoking the lower court judgment.
- Assisted client to become acquitted of charges where his client was accused of dishonesty.
- Assisted a foreign client to get travel ban being imposed on his child as well as on his ex-wife who live in UAE when she took the child from home country without client’s consent.
- Won an unprecedented judgment in the execution by attaining stay order upon execution procedures against his client, where a new legal principle was established that the claimant has to notify the respondent for second time with execution writ when the court resumes the proceedings from a halt.
- Assisted client in winning a commercial case that qualified his client to get compensated of AED 5.2M through filing a counter lawsuit in addition to the refusal of case where his client was sued by opponent for AED.6.1M.
1987 – BA Law, Cairo University