Omar Amery is a Senior Associate in the Litigation practice in Al Khobar.
Before joining Al Tamimi and Company, Omar worked as a lawyer for many firms in Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province, in which he represented many clients before the courts and other authorities. The law firms included: Dr. Al-Ozaly law firm, Dr. Osman Al Dajani law firm and Al-Ghazzawi law firm in association with Herbert Smith.
- Represented Saudi Aramco in commercial, real estate and medical disputes
- Represented a major bank in a commercial dispute valued at more than two billion Dollars with gaining the dispute.
- Represented a major oil and gas services provider in labour and accident related matters in labor disputes.
- Represented Saudi Aramco / SASREF in labor and financial claims.
- Represented a major US Group in labor and criminal cases.
2017 – Master Degree in Commercial Law, Dar Al Uloom University
2010 – Arbitration Course
2006 – Master Degree in Commercial Law, American University
2002 – Bachelor of Law, Umm-Al-Qura University
2005 – Lawyer by the Ministry of Justice
Member of the Saudi Scientific Judicial Association “Qadaa”
Licensed to act before the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Courts
Admitted Arbitrator by Ministry of Justice in the field of financial & commercial cases