Nazanin has extensive experience advising many domestic and multi-national corporations across various sectors (both listed and unlisted). Since joining Al Tamimi, she has represented clients on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters including due diligence mandates, structuring and restructuring of businesses, advised on optimal acquisition structures, preparation of transaction documents for share acquisition of corporate entities, and has been involved with dissolution and liquidation, M&A, joint ventures, incorporation and transfer of incorporation under the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Nazanin has hands-on experience in diverse jurisdictions such as the UK, the UAE and Iran, and bridges gaps between cultures and legal systems by leveraging her strong understanding of common law, codified law, and sharia law. She is a specialist on Iranian law, regularly advising clients on the full suite of corporate matters, including the Iran sanctions, the implication of JCPOA and OFAC prohibited exports, imports, transshipment and trade related transactions.
Nazanin is a full Member of the Charted Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb) and a member of the Energy Institute (EI), Howard League for Penal Reform and Legal Action Group.
- Assisting in various legal due diligence mandates for acquisitions for major groups in the region including one of the leading healthcare group with more than 323 healthcare establishment spread across 9 countries in the Middle East, India and Far East.
- Advising one of largest education company in the region on the re-restructuring of its regional group in the UAE and discussing complex reorganization options and processes with the public authorities in Dubai and drafting the relevant commercial agreements.
- Advising a major worldwide player in telecommunication industry, on corporate governance corporate structuring related matters following the acquisition of several groups actively operating in the region and proposing re-structuring options for the management and the operating entities;
- Advising a major company in aviation industry with regard to their commercial agreements with the UAE Government.
- Nazanin also has a substantial legal pedigree in civil litigation in the UK having conducted cases in the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court in London. Whilst practicing in the UK she spearheaded all phases of high-profile Supreme Court case of R (on the application of Dalvinder Gujra) v CPS  UKSC 52, from hearing in the High Court to successful Supreme Court petitioning and hearing where she was later on interviewed on BBC Radio 4 in relation to this case.
- Farsi (Persian)
2012 – Work Based Learning, University of Nottingham
2010 – Legal Practice Course (LPC), University of Law
2007 – LLB Law (Hons), Greenwich University
2012 – Solicitor of the Senior Courts, England & Wales