Mohammed Negm is a Senior Associate in our Riyadh office. He has previously practised in Egypt and prior to joining Al Tamimi and Company he practiced in Saudi Arabia with another major law firm.
He has experience in corporate advisory, regulatory reform, legislative drafting, and Islamic finance.
He also advises clients on a wide range of corporate advisory and dispute resolution matters.
- Advice relating to company liquidations
- Dispute resolution (including arbitration) work covering a broad range of corporate disputes and the enforcement of judgments and arbitration awards
- Working on Saudi Arabia Monetary Agency’ legislative project, preparing legal studies in comparative law, drafting bills of Real Estate Finance Law, Law of Supervision of Finance Companies, Financial Lease Law, Mortgage Law, Implementation Law, and their executive regulations.
- Acting for financial companies, drafting and design Islamic Finance Products such as Murabaha, Istisna and Ijarah according to Sharia AAOIFI (Accounting and Auditing Organization for Financial Institutions) Standards, along with its procedures manual.
- Acting for Arab Radio and Television (ART), drafting and reviewing media contracts and providing legal services in the film, television industry.
2001 – LL.M. International Trade Law, Cairo University
1999 – LL.B., Cairo University
2000 – Egyptian Bar Association