Masood Khan is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Structuring department and joined Al Tamimi & Company in 2014. Since joining Al Tamimi Masood has been involved in: various corporate due diligences; advised on optimal acquisition structures; preparation of transaction documents for share acquisition of corporate entities in UAE main land and the free zones, including share acquisition agreements and business acquisition agreements; advised clients on various shareholders arrangements and preparing shareholders agreements; advised on UAE corporate laws and regulations including regulatory strategies and compliance structuring and restructuring; and counseled clients on company formation including establishment of branch and representative offices of foreign companies, limited liability companies and free zone entities. Clients with whom Masood has worked in the region include private equity firms, companies and high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Masood had over three years of experience in corporate commercial, banking and finance and public private partnership matters at Associate at HaidermotaBNR & Company, a premier law firm in Pakistan.
- A well-renowned global software and electronics group on a regional demerger and restructuring of its group of companies based in the Middle East and on constructing and implementing the optimal corporate structures to separate its business and assets in the Middle East.
- Drafting corporate implementing regulations as well as operating rules for various free zones in UAE.
- Acquisitions of pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, manufacturing and trading entities, groups of restaurants and groups of clinics based in the UAE.
- A global engineering, environmental and strategic consultancy group on constructing and implementing the optimal corporate structures to acquire the assets and the business of a well-renowned group of entities in the UAE.
- A well-renowned global computer and electronics group on more than four de-mergers and restructuring of its group of companies based in the UAE and on constructing and implementing the optimal corporate structures for restructuring to separate its business and assets in the UAE.
2010 – Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of London
2007 – Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Political Science), Forman Christian College
2013 – Punjab Bar Council