Majd Baroudi is a Syrian lawyer, who received his license of law from Damascus University and is a member of the Syrian bar Association.
A Senior Associate in the Litigation practice and has extensive experience in conducting commercial litigation in the Syrian High Court, including shareholders disputes and disagreements arising from corporate acquisitions, and in litigation matters in all aspect within UAE dispute related to labor law and handling different kind of cases i.e. criminal, civil, penal, commercial, conducting real estate, financial and commercial transactions.
Before joining Al Tamimi & Company in April 2007, Majd worked as legal consultant in Lutfi & company law firm in Dubai for three years where he gained experience in all aspects of banking matters, insurance, and reinsurance and labor cases.
Majd published articles include; employer compensation, Jun 2010 and The Signatory Requirement for Arbitration Agreements, Aug 2010.
- Client Aluminium & Light Industries Co. (ALICO) Ltd, one of the largest curtain walling companies in the Middle East, member of GIBCA Group.
- Client Amana Contracting and Steel Buildings which is the regional leader in the design-build of industrial and commercial facilities, with over 1500 buildings constructed across the region.
- Client Amlak Finance PSJC which is first specialized home and real estate finance provider in the UAE.
- Client Bukhatir Group, one of the largest and most diversified business houses in the United Arab Emirates and its main interests straddle Construction, Education, Information Technology, Real Estate, Shopping & Retail, Sports & Leisure and Services.
- Client Gulftainer, a privately owned, independent port management and 3PL logistics company based in United Arab Emirates (UAE) and for more than 38 years.
- Client United Arab Bank (UAB) that offers its clients financial services in both corporate and retail banking.
2000 – Bachelor of Law, Damascus University
2003 – Syrian Bar Association