Lina Samaha is an associate in the Litigation practice based in Jeddah. Prior to joining the Litigation department, she worked for the Corporate Commercial department at Al Tamimi & Co. for more than 2 years.
Lina is a graduate from Dar Al-Hekma University and admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association since July 2019. She is fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Advising an Indian multinational entity in acquiring a chemical blending company and factories from Vision Invest (ACWA Holdings) and on its subsequent JV arrangements.
- Advising one of the leading regional contractor group in the Middle East in relation to on-going investigations by the General Authority for Competition and potential violations to the Competition Law in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising a multinational online travel company in relation to its acquisition of the largest Saudi online travel company.
- Advising one of the leading international food companies in collecting its debts from distributors in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised Mylan and Upjohn, as two of the leading pharmaceuticals in relation to generic drugs, and made competition filings in Saudi Arabia for their proposed global merger.
- Advising a European listed food group on its acquisition of a food manufacturing entity in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised Siemens and Alstom, as two major players in the mobility sector, and made the competition filings in Saudi Arabia for their proposed global merger.
- Advising a world renowned French fireworks display company on its potential JV in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising one of the biggest merchant families in Saudi Arabia in relation to restructuring its group.
- Advising GCC and foreign investors in relation to entering the Saudi Arabian market and incorporating their KSA subsidiaries.
- Advising one of the largest real estate development company on different legal matters, including debt collection.
- Advising a British Shareholder of a Saudi listed insurance and reinsurance company in relation to the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority laws and regulations.
2017 – Bachelor of Law (LLB), Dar Al-Hekma University
2019 – Egyptian Bar Association