Khadija Hussain is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring team at the Dubai office.
Khadija has worked on multiple matters providing her with a broad based knowledge of local laws and practice. She work with free zones and local authorities for incorporating companies and branches as well as assisting with corporate compliances for domestic and foreign corporations.
Since joining Al Tamimi, Khadija has assisted in advising on corporate and regulatory compliance, due diligence on corporate entities, commercial agreements, share purchase agreements, memorandum and articles of association and their amendments, change of directors and officers of companies and has undertaken administrative procedures to implement change in the corporate forms and reorganization.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi’s Corporate Structuring in 2017, Khadija Hussain worked with a local law firm in Dubai for over two years.
- Assisted in restructuring of company engaged in gas exploration.
- Assisted in restructuring an education services provider in UAE for purposes of shareholders exit through a private placement.
- Assisted with due diligence, advisory and preparation of documents for acquisition of entities.
- Part of team advising on policy and procedures to obtain a Dubai Health Authority approval for a leading health care provider in Dubai.
- Part of the advisory team for one of largest retail chains for obtaining liquor license in Dubai.
2013 – Bachelor of Law, Government Law College
2014 – Advocate, Maharashtra and Goa, India