Ingy Darwish is an Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Egypt.
Ingy has experience in M&A and capital markets transactions. She has assisted various local and international clients on transaction documents, deal negotiations and due diligence in the context of mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings (IPO).
She has further experience in incorporating offshore as well as inland companies and partnerships; moreover, in preparing commercial and legal advisory for healthcare, education and sports and recreational sectors.
Ingy has also experience in drafting and advising on civil and commercial agreements including franchise, commercial agency, distributorship, sale, marketing, brokerage and services provision, and in corporate secretarial work including general assemblies and board meetings.
- Advising Pharos Holding for Financial Investments on the sale of its stake in Pharos Securities Brokerage to Al Ahly Capital Holding, the investment arm of the National Bank of Egypt.
- Advising Hytech International LLC on the sale of its shares in Hytech Egypt USA LLC (owner of MisrHytech Seed International S.A.E.) to a consortium composed of Helios and the Egyptian American Enterprise Fund.
- Advising British Colombia Canadian International School (BCCIS School) on the transaction whereby Cairo Investment and Real Estate Development (CIRA) acquired 60% of BCCIS School.
- Advising EFG Finance Holding & GB Capital in relation to the joint venture with Talaat Mustafa Group (TMG) in the mortgage finance sector.
- Advising on the primary acquisition of Dsquares LLC, an Egyptian company, by Ezdehar Mid-Cap Fund Cooperatief U.A., and drafting and negotiating the transaction documents.
2016 – Master I, Institute of International Business Law, University of Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne in partnership with Cairo University
2015 – Bachelor of Law, Institute of International Business Law, University of Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne in partnership with Cairo University
2015 – Bachelor of Arts in Economics, The American University in Cairo
2015 – Egyptian Bar Association