Ingy Darwish is an Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Egypt.
Ingy has experience in M&A and capital markets transactions. She has assisted various local and international clients on transaction documents, deal negotiations and due diligence in the context of mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings (IPO).
She has further experience in incorporating offshore as well as inland companies and partnerships; moreover, in preparing commercial and legal advisory for healthcare, education and sports and recreational sectors.
Ingy has also experience in drafting and advising on civil and commercial agreements including franchise, commercial agency, distributorship, sale, marketing, brokerage and services provision, and in corporate secretarial work including general assemblies and board meetings.
- EFG-Hermes, as Sole Global Coordinator, on the IPO of Cleopatra Hospital. Transaction value: approx. USD 40.4 million.
- Owners of Mass Food Group, the local market leader in cereal manufacturing, on the sale of their companies to Kellogg Company, the international market leader. Transaction value: approx. USD 50 million.
- Founders of Cairo for Investment & Real Estate Development S.A.E. (CIRA), a leading private education conglomerate, on the transaction documents pertaining to Abraaj Capital’s investment in CIRA. Transaction value: confidential.
- Wadi Degla for Investment, the leading Egyptian sports and recreational clubs company, on entering joint-ventures with sports and recreational clubs in Africa, establishing new businesses in Africa.
- Macro Group a local market leader in the cosmeceutical field, on the restructuring of the Group.
2015 – Bachelor of Laws, Institute of International Business Law, The American University in Cairo
2015 – Bachelor of Arts Economics, University of Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne