Ibrahim has over 10 years experience advising on construction disputes either before the courts or before arbitration panels. He has particular expertise in FIDIC contracts, and major construction projects.
Ibrahim has demonstrated broad skills in dealing with multi-parties proceedings, and complex construction disputes that require a highly technical analysis of construction nature.
Ibrahim also advises multinational clients in their construction contracts since the tendering stage till the dispute resolution if any.
- Bloom Properties LLC, advising on AED 95 million court proceeding.
- Damac Gulf LLC, advised in AED 95 million court proceeding.
- Meydan Group LLC, advised in AED 77 million court proceeding.
- Skai Zaya LLC, advised in AED 35 million court proceeding.
- Enshaa PSC, acted as a counsel in arbitration proceeding under DIAC Rules.
- Multiline Interiors LLC, advised in court proceeding under the DIFC Laws.
- Sustainable Builders LLC, acted as a counsel in arbitration proceeding under DIAC Rules.
- Al khalidiya Intersystem LLC advised in AED 45 million court proceeding.
- “The DIFC Court becoming a new preferred forum” published on The American Lawyers Magazine- May 2015.
- “A Compilation of Legal Materials” for First and Second years law students – English section- Ain Shams University.
2012 – LLM, Liverpool John Moores University
2000 – LLC, Ain Shams University
2015 – 2018 – DIFC Registered Practitioner
2003 – Egyptian Bar Association