Hesham Al Homoud is a Partner and Head of Corporate Structuring at the KSA office of Al Tamimi & Company. Hesham is a Saudi National, licensed, bilingual lawyer with more than 15 years experience in the Saudi Arabian legal market.
Hesham has developed extensive commercial and corporate experience, with emphasis on mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures and equity and debt private placement as well as advising in relation to Shari’ah Law.
He also has extensive experience in dispute resolution and has a diversified practice in advising and representing local and international clients before the Saudi courts and other KSA and international judicial bodies.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Hesham was general legal counsel for a joint stock company where he has developed extensive experience and expertise in the area of general corporate legal work, corporate finance and dispute resolution.
Hesham also worked as an associate with White & Case in its Riyadh office where he developed his corporate practice and was involved in a wide range of corporate/commercial transactions including the conversion of limited liability companies to joint stock companies, IPOs, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, formation of investment vehicles involving local and foreign investors and capital markets transactions.
- Acting as an expert witness on Shari’ah and Saudi law in two major international arbitration cases.
- Advising a Saudi family business organization in the restructuring of their group valued at in excess of USD$ 10B;
- Advising and assisting an international gas company in their incorporation in KSA;
- Advising and assisting an international beverage company in their acquisition of a 50% stake in a Saudi beverages company.
- Advising on the worldwide sale and restructure of the infrastructure division of a US listed entity in regard to its Saudi Arabian interests.
2010 – Diploma in International Business Organizations, The College of Law
2009 – Diploma in International Arbitrational Law, The College of Law
2008 – Diploma in International Capital Markets & Loans, The College of Law
2006 – Diploma in International Mergers & Acquisitions, The College of Law
2006 – Diploma in International Joint Ventures, The College of Law
2004 – Masters of Laws in International Commercial Law (Merit), University of Kent
2000 – Bachelor of Law, King Saud University
1996 – Member of International Bar Association
Licensed by the Ministry of Justice as a Lawyer in KSA