Hadia El Beshry is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in the Egypt Office.
Hadia joined the firm in 2018. Hadia has experience in due diligence processes and drafting of pertinent reports as well as in company and commercial work in Egypt; preparing and drafting numerous types of commercial and civil agreements. Preparing commercial agreements commercial agency, sale, marketing, supply, lease and services, and in corporate secretarial work including general assemblies and board meetings.
She provided advice to foreign companies starting their business in the Egyptian market (including establishment procedures, labour requirements and general tax implications). Hadia has experience in incorporating companies and partnerships moreover, in advising on the Egyptian Labour Law and drafting of employment contracts.
- Advising Beiersdorf Nivea on their daily corporate and employment matters.
- Advising Spotify on data protection and cyber-crimes in Egypt.
- Advising Dell EMC on their employment matters.
- Assisting in conducting a red flag due diligence on the Target’s operations in the GCC and Africa for a major acquisition.
- Advising and assisting international clients in relation to establishing companies.
- Advising China Development Bank regarding the operation of their representative office in Egypt.
2008 – LL.B. (license en droit), Cairo University
2015 – Egyptian Bar Association