Grahame Nelson is a Partner in the Corporate Commercial practice in Saudi Arabia. Grahame is also a member of the Healthcare, Rail and Projects groups.
Grahame has over 30 years’ experience gained in the UK, Australia and the Middle East focusing on the energy and resources sector, electricity, banking, major corporatisation and privatisation projects, competition law and regulatory issues.
Grahame is also experienced in significant debt financing and equity arrangements for major projects, and is experienced in joint ventures and complex loan and security documentation. He also advises on Saudi law regulatory issues, including those related to M&A and Competition Law.
- The General Authority of Civil Aviation in relation to the corporatisation of King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh
- A leading Saudi-US company in relation to a joint venture relating to the expansion of its refinery operations in Saudi Arabia
- A leading Korean motor vehicle group in relation to the establishment of manufacturing operations in Saudi Arabia
- A Saudi government and Singapore government owned company in relation to the construction of a container facility at the Port of Dammam.
- A Saudi government owned company in connection with contract issues arising out of the construction of a major power and water production facility in KSA.
1973 – Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Liverpool
1980 – Western Australia
1976 – England & Wales