Bassem Zein El Dine is a Partner in the Corporate Structuring practice, Bassem is also the Head of the MAZE Tower office in Dubai.
Bassem joined Al Tamimi & Company in 1988. He has extensive knowledge of the penal process, labour matters and registration of commercial agencies and has established an excellent professional relationship with various government departments throughout the UAE. Bassem has vast experience in the areas of commercial fraud, trademark infringement, labour disputes and the setting up of both foreign and local companies in the UAE, including free zones and offshore companies.
Bassem’s practice also includes drafting commercial contractual agreements including sale, distributorship, lease and agency agreements. In the field of corporate legal consultancy, he regularly advises on and drafts shareholders agreements, memoranda of association and amendments thereto, assignment of shares, increase of capital and changes to trade names and company directors.
Bassem is particularly interested in developments in corporate commercial law and has contributed articles on related topics to Al Tamimi’s Law Update and Setting Up in Dubai publications.
- A number of local and international clients on various corporate matters including group restructuring, setting up new entities, transfers of shares and conversion of the legal form of companies
- Egypt Kuwait Holding on various matters including setting up new entities in the UAE.
- Ismail Abudawood on various corporate matters.
- A global specialist in energy management and automation on opening a new company in the region.
- An American multinational conglomerate corporation on a $ 63 million restructuring project.
- A worldwide manufacturer of evaporative cooling, thermal storage, and heat transfer equipment on setting up their business in Dubai.
1991 – LLB, Arab University of Beirut
International Bar Association