Anna advises a range of clients on all areas of corporate transactions including: local and cross border mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital funding, joint ventures and shareholder agreements.
Anna’s expertise includes the negotiation and drafting of the key transaction documents including; share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, share subscription agreements and joint venture agreements. Anna also regularly assists clients with due diligence and disclosure carve-outs, pre-closing restructuring and deal closings for both share and asset transactions.
Anna is also experienced in Equity Capital Markets and advises clients on the IPO process, regulatory requirements and the promotion of securities. This advice includes the drafting of the IPO prospectus, regulatory applications and ensuring the constitutional documents are both practical and regulatory compliant.
- Advised the acquirers on the cross border acquisition of two UAE based companies.
- Advised the sellers of a target company on the sale of the target to a private equity fund and simultaneous merger of the target with another media company.
- Advised high net worth individuals on the disposal of a majority stake in a scientific development company.
- Advised a healthcare company on the acquisition of three health-care provider entities.
- Advised on many cross border joint venture agreements.
2013 – Legal Practice Course, London College of Law
2012 – Bachelor of Law, University of Manchester
2015 – Solicitor, England & Wales