Ahmed is an associate in Al Tamimi & Company’s Kuwait office. Prior to joining Al Tamimi in September of 2012, he was an associate at Abdullah Khalid Al-Ayoub Law Firm, Kuwait, Al Sawani Egypt for trading and distribution, Egypt There he represented and acted on behalf of clients including multinational organizations with respect to many issues pertaining to corporate transactions, capital markets, employment and general law.
At Al Tamimi, Ahmed advises clients on corporate and commercial matters, negotiating and drafting contracts in English and in Arabic, as well as regularly advising clients on banking and financial matters,
Ahmed has a wide experience as an Attorney in dealing with courts and ministries. In addition to his experience in the retail industry and human resources during his work in Al Sawani Egypt for Trading and Distribution, he also worked with business leaders throughout the company, reviewing all related agreements, proposing draft contracts, directly negotiating relationship terms with the partnering companies, and advising on legal risks, strategies and other issues arising out of the partnership during his work at Al-Ayoub Law firm.
Recently Ahmed has worked on numerous transactions, including International Arbitration/ADR, International law, General corporate and commercial laws, Merger & Acquisitions, Maritime law, TMT laws and Intellectual property and Employment law.
- One of the largest International Courier companies Post Acquisition and Integration Issues on businesses in Kuwait.
- “Az-Zour North” advice on Finance Documentation as per Kuwaiti Corporate Law in respect of Az-Zour North IWPP Project.
- “Project Midchem” Acquisition by Ikarus Petroleum Industries, K.S.C.P. of shares in the Middle East Chemical Company Ltd.
- “Project Rickshaw” proposed acquisition of Rasameel Structured Finance Company by Warba Bank K.S.C.P.
- Al Abdaliyah Integrated Solar Combined Cycle (ISCC) Project.
2009 – Faculty of Law English Department, Ain Shams University
2009 – Bar Association of Egypt, Cairo