Frank Lucente is a Partner in the Corporate Commercial practice of the Qatar office having previously worked in this field in Australia, Asia and the Middle East for over 25 years. Frank has had a wide exposure to all manner of corporate commercial transactions as well as having had experience in trusts and taxation.
Frank advises clients on most aspects of Corporate Commercial law and provides practical advice on business structures. He has dealt with all manner of business establishments and is quick to recognise particular concerns of clients and provide practical solutions in a timely manner.
Frank has acted for a number of clients including NYSE-Euronext, Thyssen-Krupp, GE Oil & Gas, Qatar Rail, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Chevron-Phillips, Msheireb Properties; Lufthansa, Fiat-Chrysler and Qatar Islamic Bank.
- Advising NYSE-Euronext on the privatisation of the Qatar Exchange
- Advising Qatar Islamic Bank on the acquisition of a land rich company involved in the Lusail Golf precinct
- Advising Msheireb Properties (a Qatar Foundation subsidiary) on commercial aspects of development of Downtown Doha District
- Advising on a current listing on the Qatar Exchange
- Advising A significant Middle East transportation company on various commercial matters
1987 – Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
1978 – Bachelor of Arts with Honours, La Trobe University
1988 – Supreme Court of Victoria
1988 – High Court of Australia