Omar Alhumaid is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in Riyadh.
Omar is a Saudi qualified lawyer, prior to joining Al Tamimi and Company Omar has completed his training with a leading international law firm. He was part of the Corporate team involved in advising national and multinational companies and foreign investors.
- Advising foreign investors on the proposed corporate structure for their operations in KSA and incorporating the same.
- Advising a semi governmental entity in Jubail, In respect of a due diligence report for telecommunication infrastructure project.
- Advising the Ministry of Municipal & Rural Affairs (MoMRA) in relation to developing their investment contracts.
- Representing multinational optical company in the acquisition of a stake in a Saudi optical group.
- Represented a US company on a multi million sale and purchase agreement, also involved on drafting the agreement and the promissory note.
- Advising Platinum Equity Advisors in relation to the acquisition of Johnson & Johnson’s LifeScan business in Saudi Arabia.
- Assisting on reviewing and drafting the articles of associations for one of Aramco’s largest JV in the Eastern Province.
- Assisting multinational Information Technology Company in the acquisition of a KSA based IT company and assisting in carrying out the legal due diligence work.
- Advising UK educational institutions on the restructuring of their JV in KSA.
- Assisting McAfee on their spin off from Intel and representing them in KSA.
2016 – International Commercial Law LLM, University of Leicester
2014 – Business Law LLB (Hons), De Montfort University
Ministry of Justice Practicing License