Mohammed Kawasmi is a Partner in the Real Estate practice. Mohammed is also a member of the Education Sector Group.
Mohammed trained with Zakaria Kawasmi Law Office in Amman, Jordan and was admitted to the Bar Association in Jordan in 1999 and represented many clients before courts in Jordan in relation to property, commercial and banking cases.
He was also the In-House Lawyer for Juma Al Majid Real Estate Est. from January 2002 until August 2005, when he joined the real estate practice at Al Tamimi and Company.
Mohammed specializes in all aspects of Real Estate including acquisitions and disposals, property disputes, landlord and tenants disputes, mixed-use development, strata title, drafting and negotiating sale and purchase agreements, commercial and residential leases, Musataha agreements, service agreements and strata documents.
Mohammed works closely with Dubai Land Department, RERA, Department of Municipal Affairs in Abu Dhabi, and other governmental departments across the Middle East region, advising them on real estate laws, drafting regulations and standardised agreements, and provide training courses at Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI).
- DMA on Abu Dhabi property laws and drafting a standard musataha agreement for the Government of Abu Dhabi.
- Al Maabar International LLC on $ 40 billion mixed use development in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Dubai Investment Properties on several landlord and tenants disputes in Dubai.
- Drake & Scull International on Joint Venture Agreement with a developer in Dubai.
- Tamweel PJSC on enforcement of Ijara and other legal issues.
- Developers and investors in their property cases before Dubai Property Court.
1997 – Master Degree (LLM) in International Business Law, South Methodist University
1995 – Bachelor of Law, Amman University
1999 – Jordanian Bar Association