Hanin Al Fayaz is an Associate in the Litigation practice and the Intellectual Properties department in Riyadh.
Hanin is a bilingual lawyer joined Al-Tamimi & Company in May 2014. Prior to Al Tamimi & Company Hanin was working as a legal intern at Microsoft Arabia at the LCA department.
Hanin was responsible for editing Legal Page at Al-Hayat Newspaper in association with Ahmad Al-Sgaih.
Hanin also had training at Al-Sulaim and Al-Awaji in association with Jones Day law firm.
- Working on projects related to the Cloud Computing law.
- Working on legal advices related to IP and Privacy laws.
- Working on legal advices related to Telecom and Media laws.
- Working on projects related to Women’s rights in Saudi Arabia.
- Assisting on agreements related to commercial laws.
2013 – Bachelor of Law, Prince Sultan University