Elisabeth specializes in several fields of law and regularly advises local, international, corporate, and governmental clients on diverse legal issues including Civil Law, Anti-Trust Law, Intellectual Property Law, Companies Law, Capital Market Law, Labour Law, Electricity Law and general corporate affairs. She also engages in corporate work involving drafting civil and commercial agreements, licensing agreements, commercial agency and distribution agreements, and employment contracts.
Elisabeth participated in major transactions where she had an active role in the due diligence on target companies of diverse sectors and in the drafting of the relevant transaction documents, mainly the contracts necessary in the M&A transactions such as Share Purchase Agreements, Shareholders Agreements and Escrow Agreements. She has also been involved in major IPOs and private placements which includes drafting the relevant sections of the international prospectus or offering memorandum.
Furthermore, Elisabeth participated in several solar energy projects and regularly advised the Egyptian Electricity Holding Company, the New and Renewable Energy Authority, and other related governmental entities on matters related to specific projects and other legal queries.
- Advising Fawry on the IPO and listing on the EGX and the secondary offering of a 36% stake held by the majority shareholder for the value of USD 275,000,000.
- Advising Helwan Cement Company on the sale of its white cement plant to Emaar Industries Company.
- Advising Cleopatra Hospital Group on various acquisitions such as Queens Hospital and El Katib Hospital.
- Advising Eagle Capital on the acquisition of Egyptian Media Group.
- Advising Suez Bags Company on the sale of 96% of its shares to Mondi Industrial Bags B.V.
2017 – LLM, European and International Business Law, University of Vienna
2016 – Master 1, International Corporate Law, Université Paris-1 Panthéon Sorbonne
2015 – License, Droit Privé, Université Paris-1 Panthéon Sorbonne
2019 – Member of the Egyptian Bar Association