Charbel Sabeh is an associate in Al Tamimi and Company’s Real Estate and Corporate & Commercial Practice in Riyadh.
Charbel has accumulated significant experience in the real estate sector, having worked with various international and local clients on a variety of transactions and investments, including the acquisition of immovable properties, development agreements, asset management agreements, facility management agreements and hotel management agreements. His expertise includes advising on the incorporation of companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, opinion work and drafting a comprehensive range of agreements (such as joint venture, shareholder, sale and purchase and lease agreements).
Prior to joining Al Tamimi Charbel was working in one of the largest private real estate development and investment companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Assisted clients on their acquisition of real estate, by conducting due diligence (including reviewing property title deeds), advising on all legal aspects of the transaction, drafting the relevant documentation (i.e. sale and purchase agreement, due diligence report, corporate authorisations ).
- Preparing memoranda of legal advice on various matters (i.e. corporate governance, real estate, commercial agency law and bankruptcy law).
- Prepared and negotiated commercial lease agreements for multiple types of business.
- Drafted and negotiated commercial agency agreements.
- Advised local and international clients on KSA corporate law matters.
- Advised local clients on the management and operation of hotels in Saudi Arabia;
- Worked on finalizing public private partnership agreements (“PPPs”) with the Ministry of Housing.
- Assisted clients in acquiring Off-Plan Sales licenses (WAFI).
- Assisted on acquiring EJAR license.
2015 – LLB, La Sagesse University
2016 – Beirut Bar Association