Alina is an associate in the Employment & Incentives practice in Abu Dhabi. She is also a member of the Education Sector Group.
Alina advises both foreign and local clients on various employment law matters, including employment contracts, company policies and handbooks, terminations, end of service gratuity, settlement agreements, employment litigation and immigration related issues. She advises on the Federal Labour Law, Civil Service Law, Abu Dhabi Human Resources Law and Abu Dhabi Global Market Employment Regulations.
- Advising public sector companies on internal investigation procedures, disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Drafting employee/HR handbooks and policies for a major energy sector employer.
- Assisting local and international clients with terminations, redundancies and subsequent contentious matters.
- Preparing advice in relation to recent employment legal and regulatory developments in the UAE.
- Providing pro-bono legal assistance to NGOs and low-income clients; coordinating other CSR initiatives at Al Tamimi.
2015 – Master of Laws, National University “Odesa Law Academy”
2014 – Bachelor of Laws, National University “Odesa Law University”
2019 – Ukraine