Ahmad is a bilingual lawyer who possesses a vast wealth of knowledge and, has a proven record of providing full legal services to national and multinational clients.
During the last ten years, Ahmad handled many construction, civil, and commercial disputes through arbitration, and litigation.
Ahmad successfully handled several construction disputes that involved arguments related to the UAE laws’ position towards the concurrent delay, nominated subcontractors, and the employer’s right to apply the LDs.
Extensive experience in arbitration disputes, ratifying and recognizing the arbitration awards in UAE. He succeed to handle, and ratify a number of the arbitration awards, although the opponents strongly argued that the said awards should be nullified due to several reasons, such as, parties’ lack of capacity, invalid arbitration agreement, and etc.
- Aldar PJSC. Advising the client regarding a construction dispute with a value of more than AED 192,000,000.00 related to a collapse incident. Ahmed is a member of the litigation team who is handling Aldar’s litigation case in respect of said Project.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd. Advising the client regarding a ratification of an arbitration award issued in the client’s favour in respect of a construction dispute of AED 19,448,254.69. Ahmed was a member of the litigation team who successfully handled the aforesaid ratification process.
- Emirates Belbadi Contracting Company. Advising the client in a construction dispute amounting to AED 97,794,822.00
- Al Reem Developers Company. Advising the client regarding a compensation claim amounting to AED 55,972,800.00 resulted from a development agreement.
- Beijing Construction Engineering Group Co – Abu Dhabi. Advising the client to file a challenging request to the Arbitration Award issued by ADCCAC regarding Construction dispute of AED 160,000,000.00.
- M/s Tasameem Real Estate LLC. Advised the client in a construction dispute of AED 22,000,000.00 regarding a Design & Built FIDIC
Ongoing – MSc in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution, British University in Dubai
2010 – LLM in International Investment and Trade Law with emphasis on the International Commercial Arbitration “Comparative Law”, Cairo University
2004 – Bachelor of Laws, Cairo University
2009 – Egyptian Bar Association
2005 – Practice in Cairo, Egypt