Aaron Dikos is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Kuwait.
Aaron has been a legal advisor in the Middle East since 2007. His practice focuses on corporate, commercial and financial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate structuring and public private partnership projects.
- Advised Qurain Petrochemical Industries Company and United Building Company on their acquisition of Insha’a Holding, a Kuwait holding company with substantial interests in the Kuwait construction sector.
- Advised Aldeera International Communication Company and Alnuzha Real Estate Company on their sale of FAST Telecommunication Company (FASTtelco) to National Mobile Telecommunications Company (Ooredoo).
- Advised One of the largest International Courier companies on the completion aspects of its acquisition of TNT.
- Advised Alamer on the sale of a minority stake in Gulf Cryo Holding Company, a Kuwait holding company with substantial interests in the Kuwait industrial gasses sector, to Mumtalakat, the sovereign wealth fund for the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Advising a consortium of banks led by Gulf Bank on the restructuring and conversion of KD 135 million of debts owed to them by Kuwait Pipe Industries & Oil Services Company.
2006 – J.D., Michigan State University
2001 – B.A. in Business Administration, Michigan State University
2010 – Practice in Minnesota
2007 – Practice in Michigan