Al Tamimi to Provide Private Notary Public Services to Clients across Abu Dhabi
للغة العربية يرجى الضغط هنا
We are proud to be one of the first law firms with a team of three dedicated lawyers that are authorised by the Abu Dhabi Judicial Department to provide Private Notary Services in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Our Private Notary service is an initiative to privatise certain services in order to make them more convenient for businesses and residents, in recognition of Abu Dhabi’s growing population and the need for a wider range of services. Previously, only designated public officials located in government buildings across Abu Dhabi could notarise documents for official purposes, however, nominated UAE lawyers may now provide this service to UAE based individuals or companies.
What documents can we notarise?
- General Power of Attorney.
- Specific Power of Attorney (in relation to litigation, receiving dues, follow-up on transactions, vehicles, commercial licenses, real estate properties, shares and endorsements of signature).
- Declarations (monthly income, no objection certificate for travel, title deed acknowledgement, receipts, waivers).
- Mortgage Contracts (commercial property, moveable assets).
- Sales and Purchas Contracts (in relation to shares and boats).
- Private Employment Contracts.
- Service Agent Contracts and ancillary documents.
- Settlement and reconciliation agreements, joint venture agreements, memoranda of understanding and undertakings.
For further information, click here to download our list of services and fees.
As a firm that prides itself on offering efficient services, we are delighted to now be able to deliver comprehensive notary solutions to our clients and the wider business community.
For further information, please feel free to contact our Notary Private office.
Al Tamimi & Company
Al Sila Tower, 26th Floor, Abu Dhabi Global Market Square
Al Maryah Island, PO Box 44046
Abu Dhabi, UAE
T: +971 (0)2 813 0444