Software Escrow: Ensuring Business Continuity in Uncertain Times
July 13, 2020
To raise awareness, and to assist our clients with their business continuity planning, we will be hosting a webinar focussed on Software Escrow.
Along with specialists from NCC Group, a specialist escrow service provider, our technology lawyers discussed:
- how traditional Software Escrow and ‘as a Service’ Software Escrow models work;
- how they can each balance the need for the continuous availability of business-critical software, with the need to protect the proprietary rights of the vendor;
- specific issues concerning software that’s hosted in third party clouds;
- key legal provisions; and
- case studies, including how smaller players, such as fintech firms, are building escrow into their product offerings.