Transport & Logistics
Significant matters of the Transport & Logistics practice include advising:
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) on the registration of a new fleet.
- US Bondholders in relation to the auction of the Thule oil drilling rigs after completing multinational litigation involving Cyprus, the UK, the US, Norway, BVI and the UAE.
- A large multinational company in relation to a dispute concerning a Standard Docking, Repair and Conversion contract, in particular the late delivery of vessel and increased contract price.
- Emirates on various matters including UAE employment, human resources, insurance, transport, pension and competition law.
- Air Arabia with general corporate advice.
- A UAE Health Authority on the drafting of an Air Medical Transportation Agreement.
- On the licensing and set up of a new aircraft company at Abu Dhabi Al Bateen Airport.
- On the licensing of new operator at Dubai World Central Airport.
- A Norwegian shipbuilding company on the laws of the UAE, particularly in relation to the ports and its application to its activities in the region.